We Offer Out-Of-Court Resolutions So You Don’t Step Foot In Court!
Established in 2007
Collaborative Divorce Lawyer & Mediation Services in Corona, CA
If you have a family case that needs attention from a Lawyer in Corona, CA who will work to prevent you from ever having to go to court call Holstrom, Block & Parke, APLC. In practice since 1998, we work with divorce coaches and financial and child specialists to help you come to an agreement about the issue in question with no need for the stress of a hostile and public legal battle.
Our divorce mediation team includes national and local lecturers who have published various articles and established their extensive knowledge of the law–knowledge that we put to work serving you. We’re also a board member with an Orange County and LA collaborative group that’s focused on positive case outcomes.
Mediation Services for Divorce in Riverside, San Bernardino & the Inland Empire
In a protracted courtroom dispute, you have to scramble to keep your case together under immense pressure. In contrast, our divorce mediation team offers flexible appointments, Spanish-speaking staff, flat fee and pay as you go options, and 6 convenient locations in Southern California including San Diego, Newport Beach, Corona, Riverside, Temecula, Vista and Chino, which make us an easier, better paced way to finalize your divorce proceedings. Reach out today for a free phone consultation.
Contact us now to schedule a consultation. We proudly serve all of Southern California with divorce, mediation, and family law services. Our main office is located in Corona, CA.
Mr. John R. Denny, CFLS
Collaborative Divorce and Mediation Attorney, Certified Family Law Specialist
John R. Denny has been an attorney for over 25 years, and has practiced family law exclusively since 2003. He is well-versed in litigation as well as mediation and collaborative law, which qualifies him to advise clients on every option available when pursuing resolutions through family court.
An active listener, Mr. Denny maintains a deep understanding of his clients’ goals and concerns, and applies his extensive knowledge of the California Family Code to their unique situations. He believes that peaceful settlements usually yield the best and most cost-effective results but knows when to engage in litigation to defend his clients’ best interests…
- Certified Family Law Specialist (CFLS)
- Highly regarded in the legal community
- Founding Fellow of the Society of Fellows of the Orange County Bar Foundation
- Named ‘Rising Star’ by Super Lawyers
- Named ‘Super Lawyer’ 2011 and 2012
- Sits on the Board of Collaborative Divorce Solutions of Orange County (CDSOC) and served as its President (2010-2011)
- Previously was a board member of Collaborative Practice California (CP Cal) since 2014, and was that group’s president in 2017-2018
- Member of the International Association of Collaborative Professionals (IACP)
- Membership in the State Bar of California
- Over 25 years of Family Law practice, exclusively
- Well-versed in litigation as well as mediation and collaborative law
- Extensive knowledge of the California Family Code
- Graduated cum laude from Loyola Law School
- Was a member of the Order of the Coif, the St. Thomas More Honor Society, and the Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review
- Graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles with a B.A. in Economics